Library Foundation of Washington County Presents
Pairings & Pages
Friday, February 10, 2023
6:30 to 8:30 pm
Patricia Reser Center for the Arts | The Lab, Floor 2
12625 SW Crescent St, Beaverton
We invite you to join us for an entertaining evening of wine tasting and food pairings guided by Levi Seed, Lead Sommelier for the renowned Joel Palmer House in Dallas, Oregon. Read more about Levi here.
Funds raised from the event will support Library Foundation grants to the Washington County Cooperative Library Services and the Washington County Law Library.
Food pairings are catered by Artemis Foods, and the evening includes music and a silent auction.
Tickets are $100 each, available through the Reser Center Box Office: https://thereser.org/event/pairings-pages/
Silent Auction Items Include:
- Two Tickets to the Portland Thorns regular season game
- Explore Rocks, Gems, and Minerals at the Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals
- Kayak Tour of the Tualatin River
- Next Adventure Packages – Kayaking in Scappoose Bay
- Wine Tasting for 4 people at David Hill Winery
- Sommelier Curated Wine Selection
- Three Night Getaway at a Mt. Hood Cabin
- Five Nights at a Kona Condo on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Homemade Indian Dinner for up to 24 people with Entertainment
- Gift Certificate for the Collective Market, Hillsboro
- June Garden Tour at a Restored Homestead Estate in South HIllsboro
- Two Tickets to Reser Presents Event